Sunday 9 August 2009

Car master part 2

After a bit of breakfast and a bit of a play with Jack and Hallie we loaded up the car this morning and prepared for another day behind the wheel.

Armed with a 'nummy bar' in my hand I had a sleep for the first hour, and then enjoyed the view outside until lunchtime.

We had McDonalds. Again! This time I had a cheeseburger all to myself. I didn't finish it, but I did try to polish off dad's coke.

Back into the car, and another screening of Nemo. After that, a Wiggles episode, and it was time to stop again.

We had to pick up some roses from a nursery dad saw on Friday, and it was a perfect opportunity for me to go for a bit of a run. Up and down the paths.

Soon we were home, and after a few minutes of restoring my bearings, I settled into my home routine.

No comments:

My life in pictures