Friday 12 March 2010

Busy Day

You might not think that two-year-old's have such busy lives.

But you'd be wrong.

Take today, for example.

5:45 Wake up. Demand that Mum get me up despite the early hour.

6:00 Discover Aunty Lyndall had stayed the night. Played with her.

7:00 Watch Finding Nemo while eating two yoghurts. One is never enough.

8:30 Bake brownies with Mum. My job is to stir and sprinkle on the m&m's at the end.

9:30 Kindergym with my friend Josiah. Lots of running, bouncing and rolling.

11:00 Play with my friend Anna-Lucia at her house.

13:00 Go home to sleep. Refuse to sleep. Play instead.

15:00 Entertain Mum's friend Bec at my house. She's got a baby in her tummy too! I tried to rest my feet on it. Mum got cross.

17:00 Go out for dinner with my friends Aanika, Zara, Amy and Sam. Play outside. Play inside. Run around table while meant to be eating. Watch Madagascar.

21:00 Go home. Suggest to Mum that I might like to watch some telly. Settle for warm milk and bed instead.

No comments:

My life in pictures