Saturday 27 March 2010

Master and apprentice

Mum and I were cleaning out my cupboard today when we found my industrial ear muffs.

"Can you remember what these are for?" asked Mum.

"That's for mo-mo!" I said.

Mum realised that I probably don't remember the last time I wore my ear muffs at a loud concert. And that the only ear muffs I see are the ones Dad wears when he's mowing.

I was pretty keen to put on my ear muffs and join Dad, who was mowing the lawn.

So I grabbed my little blue lawn mower and Dad and I mowed the lawn together.

Dad said it might have taken twice as long but mowing with me was a special father-son time.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

There is nothing cuter than a little feller helping Daddy mow while wearing earmuffs. I think we need a photo.

My life in pictures