Tuesday 23 March 2010

Doctor Noah

Mum and Dad have noticed that I have a very caring personality. And that I like to practice being a doctor when I think someone might be hurt.

Here are some examples:

When Dad was getting frustrated trying to fix his bike. I said, 'Need a hug, Daddy?' He said yes, please. So I went and put my arms around his neck and said, 'It's okay, Daddy, don't worry'.

When Mum stood on one of my wooden blocks and cut her foot, I was very concerned and kept asking if she was okay. 'Want me to check the bud pessa, Mummy?' I asked. Mum, not quite knowing what I was on about, said yes anyway. So I ran off and came back with the blood pressure monitor from my doctor set.

Today Grandma stood on something a bit sharp while we were hanging out the washing. 'You need ice, Amah,' I said. She got me an ice pack and I put it on her foot. I didn't have my 'bud pessa' monitor with me so I just pretended to take her blood pressure. When I'd finished my work-up I told her, "You say 'ta Doctor Noah'".

If I come across someone who looks a bit worried or upset I always say 'Don't worry' or 'Want a hug?' And I'm very liberal with my hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

That's right, you are very caring! Keep caring for people sweet Doctor Noah!

My life in pictures