Tuesday 16 March 2010

Yoghurt

I love yoghurt.

It's my favourite food.

I love it so much that I rarely forget my manners when asking for it.

"More yoghurt please, Mum!" I called out when I'd finished my breakfast yoghurt.

"Little bit more yoghurt please, Mum", I said as I finished the after-breakfast yoghurt.

Uh-oh! No more yoghurt! Mum had to show me the empty tub before I'd be convinced.

We drove past the shops on the way to Playgroup and I suggested we pop in for new supplies.

But Mum said we didn't have time.

Then I tried again on the way home from Playgroup.

But Mum said we didn't have time.

After my sleep I tried yet again, "Go to shops and get more yoghurt, pleeaassee Mummy!"

Mum has promised we will get more yoghurt later this afternoon.

I will try to be patient until then.

No comments:

My life in pictures