Saturday 8 May 2010

Happy birthday to me!

It's not actually my birthday today.

But who cares!

Because it's party day!

I woke up very excited.

The grown-ups were excited too...in a cross sort of way...because the gazebo where we'd planned to have my party was already taken.

But it didn't matter, because we got a great spot right near the playground in the park.

Right near the crocodile slide!

I have been terrified of that slide but desperate to ride on it.

And today, I finally worked up the courage!

I think I was just as excited about the crocodile slide as I was about the rest of my party.

We had a game of pass-the-parcel and a fun activity where we decorated bikkies with coloured icing.

The grown-ups all stood around and talked.

Like grown-ups tend to do.

But we kids just played on the playground equipment and had a great time.

My cake was a green figure-eight racing car track with cars on top.

I liked blowing out my candles.

But then I was too busy to eat a piece of my cake!

Even when Grandma tried to pin me down to open a present, I wouldn't stay still.

"I go now", I told her, as I ran back to the crocodile slide, "I very busy".


No comments:

My life in pictures