Friday 28 May 2010

How to amuse oneself at the shops

Mum and I hit the shops today.

First, we bought me a new bunk bed!

I've decided that I'll sleep on the top bed and the new baby will sleep on the bottom bed.

Mum says no. Apparently, I have to sleep on the bottom bed for a few years first. And the new baby won't get to sleep in it at all for a while.

Then we went to a few more shops at the shopping centre.

Mum doesn't seem to have much patience with me at the shops these days.

It could have to do with some of the tricks I've come up with to amuse myself.

Today I sat in my stroller and repeatedly made loud fart* noises with my mouth.

Then I would shout, "WHAT'S THAT NOISE?"

I thought it was pretty funny. Lots of people turned to look at me.

But Mum didn't think it was very funny.

She'll be doing some grocery shopping this afternoon.

And I'll be staying home with Dad.

*Is that still a naughty word? We're sorry for using it if you think so. But what other word is there?

1 comment:

CraftyMummy said...

giggle ;) (sorry mum)

My life in pictures