Tuesday 11 May 2010

I lub Lego

I've never shown the slightest bit of interest in petrol stations before.

And then I got a Lego petrol station for my birthday.

As Mum and I drove into the petrol station after Playgroup today, I got very excited.

"It's just like mine Lego!"

I cried bitterly when Mum didn't let me get out of the car to use the petrol pump.

But I was happy again when she decided to let me out of the car to go and pay for the petrol.

Then when we got home, I opened up a new birthday present.

More Lego!

This time, I got fireman Lego.

"Let's go open it Mummy!"

So we did.

Mum helped me put together the fire truck.

I was happy to follow the instructions right up until the point where the fire hose had to be connected to the ladder on top.

I wanted the Lego fireman to hold it.

"He want to 'peew'* wif it, Mummy", I explained.

*'Peew' is my favourite shooting sound effect. Imagine the electronic sound a lightsabre makes when it's in action. That's the sound of a 'peew'.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh! I know the word "peew"! Here it was once "bid-aaw." As in "I want to get my lightsabre and go "bid-aaw!"

My life in pictures