Saturday 15 May 2010

The Yoda Lego Poo Challenge

It's been a while since I've done a poo in the loo.

No one quite knows why.

I used to do poos in the loo.

Now I do my poos in my nighttime nappy.

And Mum and Dad are getting a bit tired of nocturnal nappy changes.

They'd like to do away with nighttime nappies altogether.

But not while poos in undies present a clear and present danger.

So this morning Dad set me a challenge.

If I can do three poos in the loo, he will give me some Yoda Star Wars Lego.

The challenge has been set.

But so far, I'm sticking with wees.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

This post bears a title I don't think I had ever heard before. I was intrigued. But really, it's quite simple! Three poos on the loo, get some Yoda Star Wars Lego. Awesome! Let us know when you've passed this challenge and are happily playing with your YSW Lego.

kmunik8au said...

That's just a litttttle too much information Noah.

My life in pictures