Friday 7 May 2010

Wees at the shops

There was no Kindygym for me today.

No, we were too busy getting ready for my party.

We had a quick trip to the shopping centre to get some last minute supplies.

This particular shopping centre has some toilets that I particularly like.

We had half filled our trolley at the supermarket when I announced that it was time to do a wee.

Mum didn't think it was; she had made me go just before we'd left home.

"Are you sure?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said, nodding my head firmly, "Do a wee NOW!"

So we abandoned our trolley, walked all the way to the parents room and set me up on the little kids toilet they have there.

Mum is sure I didn't really need to do a wee.

It's just that I love shopping centre toilets.

Luckily we got back to the supermarket to find our trolley was still where we'd left it.

No comments:

My life in pictures