Thursday 4 September 2008

Dress ups

Dad and I had our usual Thursday hang out this morning. We were supposed to go to the irrigation shop to buy some parts for our rose irrigation system, but halfway there he smelled something coming from the rear of the car. And I don't mean the exhaust. Well, not the car exhaust. Mine!

So we did a 180 and headed back home. When he plonked me on the change table he discovered it was a false alarm. Just a big fart. I did a few more during the day. In my defense, becasue I'm not much of a meat eater, mum's been giving me a few good helpings of baked beans, and you know what they say about them...

Later on, dad found a replica racing suit of one of his favourite racing car teams of years gone by. He bought it ages ago. Years before I was born. But it looked about my size, so back on the change table I went.

It fitted! So we grabbed my fire truck and zoomed around the kitchen, like racing car drivers.

And in even more exciting news, I have my first cousin! He was born today. He doesn't have a name yet, but apparently has a very squashed head.

No comments:

My life in pictures