Monday 22 September 2008

Home again

We are home.

Mum told dad she has a new appreciation for people who have to fly with toddlers. But she's really quite proud of my behaviour today. After we had dropped Grandma off at Uncle David and Aunty Lisa's house, mum and I drove to the airport. While we were waiting for our plane, I got friendly with the people sitting near us. Then another family with a baby my size turned up. The little girl decided to walk over to me and we seemed to be quite interested in each other, much to the amusement of the other passengers. Mum was just hoping they'd still be amused with me by the time our plane took off! This time we had an aisle seat. Mum told Grandma it was so we could make a quick getaway if I became whingy. But I don't know where we'd get away to. Luckily, I was a very good boy. I sucked on my lollypop during take-off and managed to not get my sticky fingers on the nice white coat of the lady sitting next to us, despite my numerous friendly overtures. Then I played a game of giving a five dollar note I found in the nappy bag to the nice man across the aisle. And then I stood up on mum's knee so I could wave at the people sitting behind us. And, like my first flight, I spent most of my time pulling down the tray and putting it back up again.

No comments:

My life in pictures