Monday 8 September 2008

Old haunts

We visited mum and dad's old work this morning, and I got a lot of 'oh, you've grown' comments.

I got some nice cuddles too, but was pretty careful to stay very close to mum. One of the ladies gave me a money box shaped like a pig to play with. I kissed it on the nose. Then, someone handed me a stapler, and showed me how to staple a bit of paper. Dad didn't think that was the most appropriate toy for a 15 month old, so he took it off me, and boy, did I let the whole office know I was not ready to let go of the stapler...Pretty soon our visit was over and we hit the shops. We went to the toy shop mum bought a lot of my baby clothes and nappies from when I was little (yes, it's a little weird to buy nappies from a toy shop) I scored some wooden puzzles. Yay!

No comments:

My life in pictures