Monday 9 March 2009

Back home

I had such a nice sleepover with grandma and grandad that today I didn't really feel like heading home when mum came to collect me.

When she arrived at the front door I squealed and ran away. I hid behind the couch and when mum asked me if I wanted to go home, my response was a firm 'Nup'.

But we did come home and I had a nice time playing with my blocks and then running around outside. I spent a lot of time 'mowing' the lawn with my purple plastic mower, and 'watering' the garden with dad's empty watering can.

Later on, we went to the grocery shop and mum let me sit in the Wiggles car for a few minutes. Then she convinced me to sit in the trolley by pretending it was a car and I was the driver. I brum-brummed my way up and down the aisles.

No comments:

My life in pictures