Saturday 21 March 2009

Feeding dogs and combing hair

Today we went to a big family gathering to celebrate Nan's 70th birthday.

For most of the time, I was the only little person and consequently got lots of attention.

I remembered some of dad's cousins from last time and so was very forward about asking people to play with me.

Chris and Emma got the bulk of my attention, and we had fun playing inside and out.

Jenny took me out to meet Harry the dog. I got to feed him bits of sausage roll, he ate them right out of my hand - he was very careful not to bite me, but he gave me a big fright when he licked me on the face!

Just as we were about to leave my second cousin Georgia arrived. She was born four weeks after me. We played with her comb, combing each others, and everyone elses, hair!

No comments:

My life in pictures