Tuesday 10 March 2009

Diplomat

I visited dad at work today. Mum had to do a few things in town so she dropped me off for half an hour.

I love dad's work.

I get lots of attention and people play with me. Dad's boss showed me some amazing magic tricks. He pulled all sorts of things out of my ears! I was having such a great time that when mum turned up, I ran to her and, using both my hands and all my strength, tried to push her back out the door. But I decided I would leave after all when mum said that it was time to go to playgroup.

I love playgroup.

Today I played with Olive and we didn't have any fights. At one point, Olive tried to snatch a toy off me. Instead of whinging to my mum, I took a more direct approach. I looked over at Olive's mum, babbled away for a few seconds, and pointed at Olive to show what she was up to. Crisis averted with no tears shed. My new diplomacy skills made mum smile.

No comments:

My life in pictures