Wednesday 11 March 2009

Surfey dudes and new shoes

We went on a spur of the moment trip to the coast to watch the final of the Quiksilver Pro. It was raining so mum and I stayed in the car for a while while dad got soaked, but it cleared up in time for the end and I got to hang with all the surfy dudes. Dad thought it was cool we could strut around in our matching boardshorts.

After the surfing we went for a big walk along the beach which tired me out.

Then we decided to drop into the shops. And I scored not one, not two, but three pairs of shoes! They're all different sizes. Future proofing! Dad's pretty chuffed because I got Nike Air Jordans! Only the most famous sports shoe....Ever! Well, maybe the Converse All Star is the most famous sports shoe, but it's OK, cause I have a pair of them too. OK, two pairs of them! Oh dear, dad's love of sneakers has certainly invaded my wardrobe!

No comments:

My life in pictures