Sunday 15 March 2009

To the park for some cricket

For a small boy who loves to play, this was a great day. It started with Tiny Treasures at church. Mum was on creche duty but, for a change, I didn't insist that she play with me exclusively. Instead, I got busy building block towers and sliding down the slippery dip.

After church and some lunch I had my sleep and then we went out again. To the park!

We went with three other families and there were lots of kids. We played on the climbing gym and whizzed down the slippery dip. I figured out the safest way to negotiate slippery dips – I slide down backwards, feet first. We also played cricket which is my favourite game as it involves my favourite toy; a ball, in case you didn't know. I'm still trying to come to grips with all the rules. I have a habit of standing between the bowler and batsman!

No comments:

My life in pictures