Wednesday 25 March 2009

Bye

I like to say goodbye.

Today after swimming, I said goodbye to my teacher as the lesson was ending, as I got out of the pool, while mum dried me off and I kept waving and saying 'eye bye' even as the new class started!

Mum let me watch some tv when we got home. If you've watched little people's television on the ABC, you'll know that the shows only go for a few minutes each. And I stood up and waved goodbye to each of them.

Later on, mum and I went outside for a play. We were throwing the tennis ball when we heard a plane. I looked at mum and said, "car?". Mum said no, it was actually a plane. And sure enough I saw a plane fly overhead. I had a good look up at the sky and then I stuck my arms out at the sides and ran around yelling "brumm brumm'. Mum was impressed that I was impersonating a plane. Dad told her later that he showed me the plane moves yesterday during our before tea run around.

No comments:

My life in pictures