Friday 20 March 2009

Milky floor

Mum and I had a bit of a disagreement this morning. It was over her wanting to have a nice shower with me out of the bathroom. And over me not wanting her to.

I got cross.

I got so cross that when I'd had enough of knocking on the door I did something really naughty. When mum eventually opened the door she saw me standing in the hallway, holding an empty sippy cup, with the contents of the sippy cup (milk) all over the floor and walls.

Then it was mum's turn to get cross.

I got into trouble, and got sent to my room while she cleaned it up and then we went out for a change of scenery. We went to visit Tonya and Sam and I was very excited to get to play with Sam who is, after all, my new best friend. We played inside and then outside and then we built cubby houses out of blankets. I had a great time.

No comments:

My life in pictures