Monday 30 March 2009

To the shops x2

I went shopping today. Twice!

Usually on Monday's grandma takes me to the park but today Nana needed to buy some groceries so off to the shops we went! I was always a great shopper, then I became a not-so-good shopper. Now I'm just unpredictable.

Today I was very definite about not wanting to sit in the little seat in the trolley. I refused to bend my legs when grandma tried to put me in. So I got to sit in the trolley. That meant we needed to have two . One for the groceries. And one for me. That's because I can't always be trusted with the groceries.

Grandma told mum that I was very loud at the shops and whenever Nana went out of sight I called out for her. In the afternoon mum picked me up and took me shopping. Once again, I refused to sit in the little seat and so mum let me sit in the back.

I had a great time playing drums on a box of nappies. I even sang along to my drum beat and got a few approving looks from fellow shoppers. But then I started trying to climb out of the trolley. Mum told me, in a very stern voice, that I had a choice. If I chose to be naughty and climb out, I would have to sit in the little chair. Or I could sit down and be good and I'd be allowed to stay in the back. I sat straight down and was very good for the rest of the shopping trip.

No comments:

My life in pictures