Sunday 29 March 2009

Here I come

Dad said he'd take me to the show this morning, he had to collect his prize card (he got a 3rd place in the rose section) before they closed the pavillion. He thought we might get to see more animals than we did last night.

We didn't.

Everyone was packing up before lunch, and so we picked up the prize and went home. And we still didn't see any animals!

When we got home we watched some car racing. Well, every time I looked at the telly they were doing interviews. Sure, they were interviews about cars, but I wanted to see the cars. And when dad said 'car racing' - I expected to see cars racing, and not some dude talking about car racing. Talking is not as exciting as doing. So I wandered off.

Mum caught me saying 'Here I come' late this afternoon. I said it a few times, in context too.

I also did more of my 'plane moves' around the house. I tilt my head sideways and stick my arms out. Planes are great.

No comments:

My life in pictures