Monday 9 June 2008

All by myself

I spent a good deal of the day happily playing on my own. Mum says she's read somewhere that it's a good thing for me to play on my own, because if I always need an adult entertaining me, it's not very good for me, or the adult!

A couple of times today mum and dad sneaked peaks at me playing. Firstly it was with a toothpaste box. I like to shove pegs inside it and then reach in and grab them. Then I threw a ball and crawled after it...

I played for ages like this.

But it wasn't like this all day. Dad and I played with the tennis ball, perfecting my (sort of new) throwing technique. We also read a bit of Fox in Socks. But I'm a bit too enthusiastic with books lately. I get ahead of the story and grab at the pages. Dad ends up holding the book at full arms length!

No comments:

My life in pictures