Saturday 28 June 2008

Snorer

Apparently I snore. I cannot confirm or deny it since when it 'happens' I'm always asleep. How convenient!

For a little guy I can get really loud. When I was sick mum and dad let me sleep in their bed. At about midnight I let out such a snore that it kept them awake, they looked at each other and laughed and laughed.

Today mum and I went to the shops. We were waiting in line to buy some curtain rods. It was around the time I should have been having my sleep, and so I fell asleep on mum's shoulder. Which is actually quite a good thing, a lot better than getting tired and cranky. But I started snoring. Loudly. The lady behind mum in the line thought it was a bit funny and a bit cute. Mum explained that I don't normally snore. Well, not in the curtain rod buying aisles, at least! I usually keep it for home.

No comments:

My life in pictures