Saturday 21 June 2008

Hitting the shops

It was dad's birthday yesterday, and he said to mum he'd like to go to the coast this weekend and do a few things we used to do when we lived there.

First stop was the shops. I was in fine form. When there's lots of things to look at (and touch!) I am fine to stay shopping for a good while. Just as well, because dad kept finding things to look at. But one happened to be a new pair of shoes for me! Some old-school Nike sneakers. Very cool. He and mum debated over which size to get; the ones that fitted me now, or maybe the next size up, or maybe both?! We ended up with the next size up - my little Converse shoes srill fit, so when I grow out of them, I can step into the Nikes. They've got proper rubber soles, so they'll be great for when I start walking. Mum and dad both reckon baby shoes are the coolest things around. Much cheaper than grown up shoes too!

We went to a pasta shop and we all shared spirally bits of pasta for tea.

No comments:

My life in pictures