Wednesday 11 June 2008

Sleeping out

We went out for tea tonight, and I slept. And it was good.

In the past I've stayed up talking with the adults, and while it's been a load of fun, it's usually a bit much for me and I'll end up having a really hard time sleeping once we're home.

Tonight I had no such problem. Tim and Yaana had a portacot, and after playing with their kids in the loungeroom (they had an Ernie toy which I was quite partial to - I must have recognised him from my bath boat) when they went to bed I went to bed too. When it was time to go home I stayed asleep while being carried to the car and stayed asleep during the car to bed transfer, and slept till morning.

After the success of the night, I think mum and dad will employ the 'put baby to bed at the usual time' tactic, no matter where we have tea...

No comments:

My life in pictures