Sunday 8 June 2008

Backwards

I took a bit of a tumble this morning.

I was helping wake up mum in the big bed, and played a quick game of peek-a-boo with the bedsheet. I'd hold it over mum's head and then rip it backwards over my head...I got a little too excited and ended up going head over heels and onto the floor.

Ow!

I forgot about it pretty quickly. Big hugs and breakfast will do that.

We went out for tea to a restaurant tonight. They had a high chair, and I was quite well behaved. The trick is to keep the food coming, before I can get too whingy. I did get a little loud from time to time, and just like in church dad says it feels like everyone is watching us when I start to get vocal. For what it's worth, I got a lot more smiles than frowns. I did my best to charm all the people sitting around us.

No comments:

My life in pictures