Wednesday 18 June 2008

Me and Anita

Mum and dad had to go to a funeral today, so I spent the afternoon with Anita. She is a good friend of mum and dad, and they were a little anxious, hoping I'd be on my best behaviour.

Fortunately I was.

We played in the loungeroom and watched a Jane Austen movie. Yeah, not the usual thing I watch. The only thing I usually end up watching on telly is the footy with dad.

When mum and dad got back me and Anita were having a nice big cuddle.

We had one rule when I was at Anita's. No nappy changes! A few noises came from my butt during the afternoon, so by the time mum and dad got home there was a good chance there was a surprise in my pants. But it was all a load of hot air! I've been doing a few farts lately. We might need to take a look at my diet.

No comments:

My life in pictures