Friday 6 June 2008

Copycat

I had a lovely day today. Only a short daytime sleep (it's a pattern mum is hoping isn't turning into a habit).

We visited dad for lunch at the shopping centre and while we waited for our sandwiches dad overheard two ladies behind us commenting on the 'cute baby' - he decided to show them the range of my cuteness, so he did a peek-a-boo - and I responded with one of my own, and then he tickled my legs and I laughed and laughed - the ladies were very impressed.

At tea time I entertained everyone with my copy-cat moves.

At first it was the open mouthed 'ahhhs' mum taught me yesterday, and then we did some raspberry blowing, and then grandma shut her eyes tight, and I did the same. I scored a huge round of applause for that one. So loud that it gave me a fright and I burst into tears! But after a few days of wondering why I ditched some of my previous skills, mum and dad thought it qas quite clever of me to be such a good copy-cat.

No comments:

My life in pictures