Monday 23 June 2008

The great escape

I made a run for it today.

I got about a metre.

Let me set the scene; I was home with grandma and uncle Michael, she was babysitting both of us, and in the brief moment they were talking I made my move out the back door.

I often stand up at the door and 'talk' to the dog. but today the door wasn't locked, and I slid it open!

Unfortunately for him, but not for me (or should it be vice-versa?) dad was home sick - and lying on the couch. He was half asleep, but his ears pricked when my usual chatter and clatter stopped...He got up, looked around, and saw me waddling towards the dog's dish. "Holy cow, Noah" he said - grabbed me - shut the door - plonked me on the safe side of the door - and flopped back on the couch.

No comments:

My life in pictures