Thursday 26 June 2008

I am officially unwell

Mum got a call to go to work this morning, but as she was putting her make-up on I woke up in a bit of a sad/sick mood - and spewed some yucky green stuff onto her.

Dad worried. Mum worried. She called work to say she better not come in. I perked up a few minutes later! But a doctor's appointment was made anyway...

Turns out I've got a virus. Thanks to my new teeth. Mum can't remember what it's called (I'll get her t call the doctor and confirm - for the sake of accurate reporting!) but let me asure you it's not very pleasant.

Our GP is quite kid-friendly. He's always playing, and I enjoyed the examination until he took out the stethescope and put it on my back. I did not like that. I did not like it on my tummy either. I squirmed.

He says I'll be back to my happy-go-lucky self by the weekend.

No comments:

My life in pictures