Friday 27 June 2008

Foodie

I've been a bit less than impressed by the food choices that have been presented to me lately.

As you know, I'm a bit off bananas at the moment. I still love my yoghurt but other foods, like cheesesticks and rice crackers, have become a bit boring.

So today mum gave me some new finger foods. Like a big slice of 'tasty' cheese. Yum!

And pieces of fruit finger buns. Yum!

Like all Aussie babies, I've also started eating vegemite. And I love it. Mum gives it to me on toast fingers. I like to scrape it off my toast with my fingernails and eat it straight off my fingers. This technique means lots of vegemite all over my hands and face. The way it's meant to be.

When I'm finished with the finger food on my tray, I send it over the edge and watch it drop to the floor. This serves the dual purposes of letting mum know I've had enough, and feeding grandma's dog!

No comments:

My life in pictures