Thursday 27 November 2008

All three of us

Mum was home today, which is unusual. She's usually at school, but it's getting towards the end of the year and nobody was looking for a relief teacher today.


Usually us fellas have free run of the house to make videos, to run up and down the hallway, play air guitar and rock out to loud music and to not have to pick up after ourselves. But things were a bit different with mum working from home. So dad and I decided to go out after lunch and do the shopping. I was a very good shopper for dad. I tried to stand up a few times but I was otherwise very happy to go along for the ride.


After dad went to work in the afternoon, mum and I were working in the kitchen. She was unpacking the dishwasher and I was unpacking the bottom pot drawer. But then I slipped! Mum heard a very loud cry and I was sitting on the floor with my hands over my eyes. Mum was very relieved to see that my eye was still intact but I had a little cut just under my eye from where I slipped onto the corner of the drawer.

Ouch!


I settled down quite quickly but I'm now sporting a pretty tough looking bruise!

No comments:

My life in pictures