Saturday 15 November 2008

Big sleep

It was me and dad all day today. mum had to go to uni for a bit of peace and quiet to write up a big report for work. so us boys did what we do best - hung out!

Dad's plan was to play. First, it's fun, and secondly, if I play hard I sleep hard.

So we literally ran up and down the hallway - must have been over twenty times - waving our arms around and hooting and hollering. It was fun and I laughed and laughed and got wobblier and wobblier as the laps increased.

But that wasn't all - we jumped around to music in the loungeroom and then had a bit of a wrestle in the spare room. We haven't been able to use the spare room for months because it's been full of boxes, but we tidied it up a bit for grandma and grandad to stay, and since they're gone it's the perfect place to jump around.

All the running and jumping and rocking made me tired. I slept for three and a half hours! That's a modern record. Mum was quite impressed.

No comments:

My life in pictures