Monday 10 November 2008

A long walk

Dad and grandad took me for a very long walk today.

We went to the park down the bottom of our street.

I've been there before, but I've never walked the whole way.

It took us ages, because my little legs can go only so far.

We discovered my swing with the safety chain had been tampered with (the chain was missing a few links - so it wouldn't click shut) and so I had to go on the slippery slide instead.

After a few good slides we decided we should head back home. And I decided to walk the whole way back. I got tired legs before we got home. But I didn't whinge. My steps just got a lot shorter! Grandad laughed that if it were any further I'd probably have ended up marching on the spot!

I was pretty zonked when we got home, and even lay on the cork floor in the dining room to rest my head before tea.

No comments:

My life in pictures