Monday 17 November 2008

Drawn

It was a nice rainy day and mum and I stayed home all day.

After dad's success with my sleeps over the weekend, mum decided to try out his techniques. After a busy morning of vacuuming the house, mum put on a cd so we could jump around to some music. Mum started jumping around the house and tried to get me to dance too. But I wasn't impressed. I just climbed up on the couch to watch mum's crazy moves. Next, she tried the running up and down the hallway trick. I had a go, but after two laps lost interest and wandered off. Consequently, I only slept for an hour and a half and mum didn't get all her work done.

We spent the afternoon making towers with my blocks and playing with my special Russian Babushka doll. Then mum sat me down in the study with some drawing materials to keep me busy while she quickly checked her emails.

I did what I was told...but only to a point. Forget about the paper...I did all my drawing on my legs! I had to spend a little extra time in the bath tonight while dad scrubbed my legs. There's still a little bit left, but dad assures me it'll come off sooner or later.

No comments:

My life in pictures