Friday 7 November 2008

Too tired to sleep, so let's get into the garden

I was too tired to sleep today.

Mum and I went out to lunch today, so she could talk to her friends and I could play with mine.

It used to be that Olive and I played inside while the bigger kids played outside in the cubby house. But today Olive decided to be one of the big kids and disappeared to the backyard. I'm not so sure about the backyard. I went out there for a little bit to have a look around but then retreated to the safety of the playroom. No green ants in the playroom. But no playmates either, unless you count Zara. And she's still a bit little for me.

After lunch I fell asleep in the high chair so Mum decided it was time to go home. She had lots of work to do and was hoping I'd have a nice long sleep. But as it turned out, I had no sleep at all!

So when Dad got home from work he was immediately put in charge of me and we went outside and had a great wander in the garden.

I quite like the backyard. There's always something interesting to point at. Especially spiders in their webs. I like them. Not knowing what spiders are probably helps. I reach out and touch some of the flowers - but dad won't let me reach out at the spiders.

No comments:

My life in pictures