Friday 14 November 2008

Eighteen months

I made it to another milestone. Eighteen months old.

Here is a quick snapshot of where I am at this historical moment;

My walking is getting a lot better - no longer do I look like a zombie lurching about with my arms extended out in front of me. I'm a lot better in bare feet than my shoes.

I love drawers and cupboards and pulling stuff out of them, and then putting the same stuff back in. It's a great occupation, but not really appreciated by mum.

I've still got teeth coming through (yep, the same ones that have been causing me grief for the past few weeks)

I am quite partial to soft drink. If I see mum and dad grabbing a plastic bottle full of the fizzy wonderdrink I'll point at it and then my bottle. They happily oblige - but I think they're having the last laugh - I drink it watered down. Very watered down.

I'm back onto meat.

No comments:

My life in pictures