Thursday 20 November 2008

Stand up if you like trolleys

Dad and I had to go to the hardware store today.

We looked at all sorts of blokey things.

My job was to hold a couple of smaller items - a little seedling pot and a connector pipe for our water tank. Dad grabbed a piece of plastic pipe and blew into it like a didgeredoo. I laughed, and then tried it myself. It kept me enertained for a while as we picked up all the bits and pieces we needed.

But I soon got a bit bored and decided I wanted out of the trolley. So I stood up. The little seatbelt is no match for me. So dad had to do some quick manouvering and shuffling of goods to get me sorted, and to keep all the stuff safely in the trolley.

He told mum about it. She said it's not the first time I've decided to bail out of the trolley. There was talk of me not going shopping in the future.

No comments:

My life in pictures