Thursday 6 November 2008

We'll blame the new teeth for that

Dad and I hung out today. No shopping expeditions this week, just messing around at home.

I wasn't eating much - dad blamed the new teeth.

I sat and played on the floor in the study as dad did a few things on the computer, and after a little while he noticed a weird yellow puddle on the floor. He thought I'd spewed. He picked me up and asked me if I was ok - and checked my tummy for any weird milky smells. Nothing. so he got a cloth and wiped it up, and gave it a bit of a smell. It wasn't spew. It was poo!

They say when you get new teeth your poos can go runny (I hope no one's eating....) and they were - so much so they ran out of my nappy and onto the study floor.

But dad cleaned it all up and I was back to my usual self soon after. And so was he. But I think he's not stepping on the site of the incident, just to be safe!

No comments:

My life in pictures