Saturday 29 November 2008

Parks are too much fun to leave

I woke up early this morning. Not a very popular thing to do on a Saturday.

Dad got up and we had breakfast while mum had a sleep in. We played with my stacking blocks for a while, and then I busied myself playing with pegs in the laundry.

After my sleep mum and dad had to go to the plant nursery to pick up some fertiliser. I had a great time walking up and down the paths and looking at all the plants and garden statues. I didn't touch much (which relieved mum) and I even had a chat and a cuddle to the owner!

On our way home we stopped at a park, mum and dad tohught that seeing I loved the nursery I'd probably appreciate more time in a park. I did. I had a swing and then a good run about on the grass. Well, run isn't really the best word - a 'cautious walk' is better. But it was great fun.

So much fun, that when it was time to leave I was not ready. I cried. And cried.

I even cried when we got home. And cried during my bath. And cried right up until tea time. And then I stopped crying to eat. And then I started crying after I ate. And then I fell asleep.

No comments:

My life in pictures