Friday 28 November 2008

Don't bite your friends

I am usually pretty quiet when we go out to mum's friday playgroup. I do my own thing and stay out of trouble.

Not today.

I was in the thick of it. I was sporting a black eye from yesterday's loss to the kitchen drawer. So I looked like a bruiser, and I acted like one.

I bit Zara. I annoyed Olive. I pinched people's drinks. I pulled Aanika's hair. I tied up the slippery dip by walking up it, and all the other kids had to wait patiently at the top for me to get off. I even had a 'John McEnroe' moment and threw the totem tennis racquet into a bowl of cheesels the big kids were eating.

Mum was quite embarrassed. She told dad. He wasn't proud either.

They told me that had better be the last day I pull stunts like that. I wonder if I can blame my teething for it all?

When dad got home we went outside and played in the backyard. For ages. Firstly with a footy, and then a blow up beach ball. I had a great time. And I didn't have the urge to bite or annoy anyone.

No comments:

My life in pictures