Wednesday 5 November 2008

There's nothing fun about a sea of plastic balls

I know I've been using it as an excuse for many things, but my molars are still really hurting. And I was in a bit of a grumpy mood today.

We went to swimming and I didn't want to walk on the mat like I did last week. And as usual, I didn't do any kicking either.

After swimming, mum and I went to a special playcentre to meet one of her friends and her little boy who is about my age. The grown-ups thought it would be a great idea to get together at a place where there was lots of fun stuff for little people to do.

But we little people took quite a bit of warming up to the idea. For a start, I discovered there is not much to like about those pits filled with colourful plastic balls. The idea of sinking into a sea of plastic is not my idea of fun, and I let everyone know about it. I ended up having fun playing on different things, but I'm definately a few months (or maybe a year) away from having a good time in the pit of (plastic ball) doom.

No comments:

My life in pictures