Thursday 11 December 2008

Braaaaainnns!

Somehow, the conversation a few nights ago turned to zombies. Mum thought zombies were a little scary for someone like me. So dad decided there was a sure fire way that zombies wouldn't be scary - if we were the zombies!

He stuck his arms out and moaned 'brains' and staggered after mum. I thought it was hilarious. I decided to 'chase' him. But I hadn't mastered the arm movements, but I got out a 'baaaa' which sort of sounded like what a zombie might say.

Anyway, a couple of days later, in the family room, of my own accord, I lifted my arms in the classic zombie pose and said 'baaaaa'. Everyone laughed. And then dad and I took turns in chasing each other up and down the hallway.

Dad said he was impressed that after the initial 'lesson' I spent a day or two figuring it out, and boy did I figure it out. Mum worries I might pull it out at the wrong moment. I think dad hopes I will pull it out at the wrong moment!

No comments:

My life in pictures