Saturday 13 December 2008

Stinky and busy

My fellow old testament named cousins, Ezra and Joash, visited for morning tea and saw my house, and my playroom, for the first time.

I really like it when other kids come over, and I don't seem to mind at all when they come into my room to play with my stuff. Come to think of it, the only time I'm not really in the mood for being in my playroom is when I'm the only one in there!

After a big play and just as we kids were starting to get a bit grumpy, the mum's packed a picnic and we went to the park for a play. Our park is great - it has a playground just for little kids like me. But today there were a few big kids around which made me a little bit nervous. But we had a really good play.

When I got home I was sweaty. And smelly. And my clothes and shoes (and nappy!) were fillled with sand from the playground. Dad took a whiff of me and wondered aloud if I should be wearing deodorant!

No comments:

My life in pictures