Monday 8 December 2008

New stuff!

I had a very social day today. Mum went to work at uni and I went to play at grandma's.

She bought me a new Buzz Lightyear car! Usually, I like to make 'brum brum' noises and push cars around on the floor myself. But grandma made the mistake of showing me how to make this car drive across the lino, by pulling it back and letting it go. The trouble is, I don't know how to pull it back to make it go, so grandma had to keep doing it. My job was to chase it across the floor and then bring it back to her. We went on like that for a long time.

I had a late afternoon sleep and it was just as well because we had visitors for tea and I like to entertain visitors. Glennys and Steve are like my bonus grandparents - they give good cuddles just like grandparents and even good presents! They gave me a book.

We had a very nice time and I managed to stay up way past my bedtime. When mum finally decided it was time for me to say goodnight, I wasn't impressed. I tried to prolong my goodbyes by giving everyone lots and lots of kisses but I still had to go to bed. With a very bad case of the whingies.

No comments:

My life in pictures