Friday 12 December 2008

First kiss

I had my first kiss.

With a girl!

My age!

Mum and I were at Shelley's and I was playing with Olive and Harvey in the lounge room. Mum was eating her lunch but looked up just at the right time to spot me and Olive, arms around each other, smooching!

The mum's laughed and Shelley told me that it might be fine now, but in a few years time Olive would not be encouraged to kiss the boys, and mum told me that in a few years, I wouldn't be interested in kissing either. Especially girls. Dad told me that after the time I'm not interested in girls, there will come a time that I'm very interested in them, and may even want to try kissing again. Ah, it's all very complicated!

When we were leaving, Olive and I waved to each other from our mum's arms and leaned in for a final little peck on the lips.

No comments:

My life in pictures