Friday 5 December 2008

Mr Helpful (the sequel)

I've made a habit of helping mum with the housework, especially the vacuuming.

Vacuuming is great!

But today I took 'helping' to a whole new level. When mum was doing the vacuuming I decided I didn't just want to help. I wanted to do it all myself. I waited until mum wandered off to get one of the attachments and took my chance. I grabbed the vacuum cleaner hose and started to do the vacuuming all by myself!

I even copied some of the things that mum does. Like grab the extra attachments and fiddle around the end of the nozzle with them. I didn't actually attach the different attachments, I just waved them about!

I got so carried away I didn't notice that mum had started to video tape me. Excuse my state of undress;

No comments:

My life in pictures