Wednesday 24 December 2008

Solo slippery slide man!

I rode the slippery slide* all by myself today!

It took a little time to muster up the courage at the top of the slide, but I soon let go and dad grabbed me athe halfway point, and I laughed. So we did it again and again, with dad grabbing me later and later, until I was doing it all by myself.

On the last go dad and I must have both gotten a bit too confident, and he was half a second late in catching me, and I turned to have another go a bit early, and clonked my head on the side of the slide. I'm still sporting a little bruise above my eye, but it's a bruise I can wear with pride, because I am a slide rider!

*or should that be slippery dip? Dad called them slippery dips when he was little, and so did mum, so we might have to christen them slippery dips in our household...

No comments:

My life in pictures