Saturday 27 December 2008

Party time!

Today we loaded up the car and headed west for dad's family Christmas celebration.

We left a bit late after the rough night last night, but at least I got to have my mid morning sleep in the car.

There were lots and lots of people to play with, and I think I managed to have a cuddle with everyone - especially the girls!

A certain aunt encouraged me to eat all sorts of yummy food - including lots of grapes and dried apricots and other delights, and laughed that dad would have a 'fun' time dealing with these same foods at the other end of the day when they came out the other end of me!

I ran around a lot, and danced a bit, and even had time to stop and smell Nan's roses and by the time we piled into the car to head back home I was zonked - with a big grin on my face.

It was a fantastic day.

No comments:

My life in pictures